Our industry-standard software suite, GC Image, consists of three related platforms: GC Image, GC Project, and Image Investigator, which work together to provide both targeted and un-targeted chromatographic analysis. For 20 years, GC Image software has continually expanded in scope and capability. It is the most full-featured and powerful GCxGC analysis software available.
- GC Image
- Imports and displays GC x GC data
- Finds and integrates GC x GC peaks from most single-channel and many spectral detectors:
- Agilent 6890, 7890, and 8890 FID, SCD, NPD
- Agilent GC-QTOF systems
- Shimadzu QP 2010, QP 2010Plus, and QP 2020 GCMS systems
- Thermo Trace GC, FID
- LECO Pegasus GC x GC x TOFMS systems
- JEOL AccuTOFMS
- User-defined templates for quick peak identification
- Mass spectral library search
- User programmable mass spectral feature detection
- Macro Scripting, and many other features.
- Supports batch quantitation
- Can generate ASTM compliant methods/reports
- Fisher Discriminant
- + many other correlative analytics for multi-image comparison and non-targeted analyses.